Monday 1 April 2013

2010 - Wake & Bake


Right after I woke up and had a cup of tea, I made my second double batch of Hedgehog Cookies for the season because Charlie has eaten them all! Admittedly, the last batch was nearer to Thanksgiving, but we have most certainly run out. Charlie and his friend Christopher easily ate a 1/2 dozen after dinner, leaving 5 dozen for the snowman cookie jar.

And because I prefer traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies, I made a double double batch of Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. I also use these to give as presents more than any other variety of cookie. I came away with 11 dozen, so that should definitely do me. My little freezer in the garage is getting full!


I also made the dough for the Coconut Cream-Filled Macaroons. After getting those in the fridge until I can bake them tomorrow, I finally frosted the Sugar Cookies and got those all packed away in the freezer too. Whew! I'm exhausted again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment